MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 330, 2020International Conference on Materials & Energy (ICOME’19)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 December 2020|
- G. Manioglu, Z. Yilmaz. Energy efficient design strategies in the hot dry area of Turkey. Building and Environment. 43 (2008) 1301-1309. [Google Scholar]
- G. Escadeillas, Eco materials in construction: challenges and prospects, in: Seventh Edition of the Scientific Meetings of the Group Franccophone for Research and Training on Concrete (RF)2B, 19-20 June Toulouse, France, 2006 (In French). [Google Scholar]
- M. Khazma, A. Goullieux, R.M. Dheilly, B. Laidoudi, M. Queneudec. Impact of aggregate coating with a PEC elastomer on properties of lightweight flax shive concrete. Industrial crops and Products. 33 (2011) 49-56. [Google Scholar]
- H. Asan, investigation of wall's optimum insulation position from maximum time lag and decrement factor. Building and Environment. 32 (2000) 197-203. [Google Scholar]
- B. Belhadj, M. Bederina, N. Montrelay, J. Houessou, M. Quéneudec. Effect of substitution of wood shavings by barley straws on the physico-mechanical properties of lightweight sand concrete. Construction and Building Materials. 66 (2014) 247-258. [Google Scholar]
- H. Asan, Numerical computation of time lag and decrement factors for deferent building materials. Building and Environment. 41 (2006) 915-920. [Google Scholar]
- B. Belhadj, M. Bederina. Z. Makhloufi. A. Goullieux, M. Quéneudec. Study of the thermal performance of an exterior wall of barley straw sand concrete in an arid environment. Energy and Buildings. 87 (2015) 166-175. [Google Scholar]
- Hamida Ben Cheikh, Belhadj Belkacem, Khenfer Med Mouldi. The effect of alleviating the sand concrete by wood shavings on wall time lag and decrement factor. Civil and Environmental Research. Vol. 5 (2013) 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- S. Mazouz. Elements of Architectural Design. Office of University Publications, Algeria, 2004. (In French). [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Mavromatidis, M. El Mankibi, P. Michel, M. Santamouris, of time lags and decrement factors for wall complexes including multilayer thermal insulation, in two different climatic zones. Applied Energy. 92 (2012) 480-491. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.