MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Helming K., Romkens M and Prasad S., 1998, Surface roughness related processes of runoff and soil loss: a flume study, Soil Science Society of America Journal, vol 62 (1), pp 243–250 [Google Scholar]
- Vasilev S., Maksimov I., 2019, Agricultural landscape reclamation of slope lands (Cheboksary: Novoye Vremya), p 306 [Google Scholar]
- Alvarez-Mozos J et al, 2011, Implications of scale, slope, tillage operation and direction in the estimation of surface depression storage, Soil & Tillage Researc, 111, pp 142–153 [Google Scholar]
- Romkens M., Helming K and Prasad S., 2002, Soil erosion at different precipitation rates, surface roughness, and soil water regimes, CATENA, vol, 46 (2-3), pp 103–123 [Google Scholar]
- Allmaras R 1966 General porosity and random roughness of the inter-row zone under the influence of soil treatment Agricultural Research Service p 22 [Google Scholar]
- Taconet O., Ciarletti V., 2007, Estimating soil roughness indices on a ridge-and furrow surface using stereo photogrammetry, Soil & Tillage Research, vol 93 (1), pp 64–76 [Google Scholar]
- Elbasit M., Anyoji H., Yasuda H and Yamamoto S., 2009, Potential of low cost close-range photogrammetry system in soil microtopography quantification, Hydrological Processes, vol 23 (10), pp 1408–1417 [Google Scholar]
- Vasilev S., 2016, Development of a method and a Profile Meter for assessing reclamation technologies on slope agricultural landscapes, Bulletin of Nizhnevolzhsky Agricultural University complex, vol 3 (43), pp 220–226 [Google Scholar]
- Takken I., Govers G., Steegen A., Nachtergaele J and Guerif J., 2001, The prediction of runoff flow directions on tilled fields, Journal of Hydrology, vol 248 (1–4), pp 1–13 [Google Scholar]
- Semenov S., Vasiliev S and Maximov I., 2018, Features of implementation and prospects of application of digital farming technologies in the agro-industrial complex, Bulletin of the Chuvash state agricultural Academy, vol 1 (4), pp 69–76 [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev V and Vasilyev S., 2018, CEUR Workshop Proc, 2-s2.0-85058147549 [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev V., Vasiliev S and Ivanov I., 2018, 25th Int. Conf. on Vacuum Technique and Technology, WOS:000452763700001 [Google Scholar]
- Vasiliev S., Kirillov A and Afanasieva I., 2018, Engineering for Rural Development, 2-s2.0-85048977851 [Google Scholar]
- Vasilyev S., Vasilyev A., Ivanov M and Vasilyeva A., 2019, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 62018 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maksimov I., Vasilyev S and Vasilyev A., 2019, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 012027 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maksimov I., Maksimov V., Vasilev S and Alekseev V., 2016, Simulation of Channel Development on the Surface of Agrolandscapes on Slopes, Eurasian Soil Science, vol 49 (4), pp 475–480, WOS:000376264400010 [Google Scholar]
- Alekseev E., Vasilyev S., Maksimov I., 2018, Investigation of seed uniformity under field and laboratory conditions, IOP IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 062008, 2-s 2.0-85058705086 [Google Scholar]
- Vasilyev S., Maximov I., Vasilyev A and Vasilyeva E., 2018, Elaborating of the device for the importation of liquid ameliorants into the soil , IOP Publishing IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 062011, 2-s2.0-85058705086 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.