MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- L.P. Orentlicher, V.I. Loganina, Protective decorative coatings for concrete and stone buildings ( Study guide, Moscow, Stroyizdat, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Loganina,.Increasing the Durability of Paint and Varnish Coatings in Building Products and Construction. https://www.elsevier.com/books/increasing-the-durability-of-paint-and-varnish-coatings-in-building-products-and-construction/ivanovna/978-0-12-817046-5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Loganina, Jury Skachkov, Assessment of the Stress State of the Coating in Depending on the Porosity of the Cement Substrate. Key Engineering Materials : Engineering Materials and Technology 737, 179-183 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Loganina, J.P. Skachkov, The Application Of The Holographic Method For Evaluation Of A Stress Deformation State Of Cement Paint Coatings. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 11(14), 8377-32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sukhareva, The durability of coatings ( Moscow, Chemistry, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- P.I. Zubov, L.A. Suhareva, Structure and properties of polymer pokrytiy (Moscow, Chemistry, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zhurkov, Time dependence of solids. Journal of technical physics, 1677 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zhurkov, E.E. Tomashevsky, Study of the strength of solids. Journal of technical physics, 66 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zhurkov, T.P. Sanrirov, Temperature-time dependence of the strength of pure metals. Reports of the USSR Academy of Sciences, (1955) . [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Freidin, Strength and durability of adhesive joints ( Moscow, Chemistry, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Freidin, R.A. Turusov, Properties and calculation of adhesive compounds (Moscow, Chemistry, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- G.M .Bartenev, Yu.S. Zuev, Strength And destruction of highly elastic materials (Moscow-Leningrad, Chemistry, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Rabotnov, Mechanics of a deformable solid (Moscow: Science,1988) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Prokopovich, V.A. Zedgenidze, Applied Creep Theory (Moscow:Stroyizdat,1980) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.