MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- А. Tulemetova, N. Janakova, Economics: strategy and practice, The analysis of top trends of development of mechanical engineering in the world and in Kazakhstan, v. 14(3), pp.99-112 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Iskoskov, Е. Kargina, Y. Klochkov, Amity International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AICAI), Innovative Model of the Organization of a Marketing System at Engineering Enterprises (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I Liefner, G Zeng, China as an Innovation Nation, China’s Mechanical Engineering Industry: Offering the Potential for Indigenous Innovation?, v.1, pp. 98-132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kardas, Production engineering archives, The assessment of quality of products using selected quality instruments, 10, pp. 5-8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Krikovtsev, Т. Petrova, “Izvestiya MGTU “MAMI”, 2 (1 (19)), pp. 84-88 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Artamonov, A. Tveryakov, A. Shtin, MATEC 224, Determination of maximum working capacity of retrofittable cutters on the basis of physical-mechanical features of tool hard alloys, 01046 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- А. Ionova, Trade Policy, Implementation of Sustainable Development Standards as a Way to Improve Competitiveness of a Company 3(7), pp.138-149 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Vasilega, N. Nikolayeva, Improving the management of industrial enterprises in the context of innovative development, Problems of standardization in the Russian Federation: theoretical and economic aspects, 2, pp. 97-102 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.