MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- С. Parra-López, C.J. Groot J, C. Carmona-Torres, A.H. Rossing W, Integrating public demands into model-based design for multifunctional agriculture: An application to intensive Dutch dairy landscapes. Ecological Economics (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Freidina, Development of modern approaches to quality management of extracted minerals, Vol 3, No.1 225-231 [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Norhafizah, Journal of Me-chanical Engineering: Vol SI 5, No.2, 247-257 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Crowe, Thomas and C. Cheng. “Using quality function deployment in manufacturing strategic planning.” (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Laptev, «Development of the QFD methodology on the example of the production of elongated shaped charges», Tidings of the Samara scientific center of the Sciences Russian Academy [Google Scholar]
- N.О. Savchenko, N.L. Kleymenova, T.I. Igumenova, А.А. Zhashkov, Proceedings of the Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, No.1 159-163 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А. S. Firsov, Vestnik of Vitebsk State Technological University “, No.5, 72-32 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Priymark, А.М. Mukhametshina, Т. N. Shigabiev, Scientific notes of [Google Scholar]
- Kazan State Academy of Veterinary Medicine named after N.E. Bauman, Vol. 208, No.4, 99-32 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, , H. Hsiao, W. Sung, , European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, Vol. 3, No.1, 137-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Karanjekar, Building QFD model for technical education: students as stakeholders, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Dubrovskaya, Е.S. Mishchenko, Engineering education, No.23, 197-202 [Google Scholar]
- J. Cardoso, N.C. Filho, P. Miguel, Application of Quality Function Deployment for the development of an organic product, Food Quality and Preference (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.