MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- R.S. Korsmik, G.A. Turichin, O.G. Klimova-Korsmik, E.V. Alekseeva, R.S. Novikov, Development of laser powder cladding technology for restoration of heat-resistant nickel alloys turbine blades, J. of Phys., v. 1109, pp. 12-23 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Jeng, S.C. Peng, C.J. Chou, Metal rapid prototype fabrication using selective laser cladding technology, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, v. 16(9), pp. 681-687 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Lai, R. Abrahams, W. Yan, C. Qiu, P. Mutton, A. Paradowska, M. Soodi, Investigation of a novel functionally graded material for the repair of premium hypereutectoid rails using laser cladding technology, Composites Part B: Engineering, v. 130, pp. 174-191 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Huang, J. Luo, C. Wang, Applications and developments of laser cladding technology, Ordnance Material Science and Engineering, v. 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, M. Janardhana, B. Hinton, M. Brandt, K. Sharp, K., Laser cladding as a potential repair technology for damaged aircraft components, International Journal of Structural Integrity, v. 2(3) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, H. Ouyang, Y. Wang, Direct metal laser fabrication: machine development and experimental work, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, v. 46, pp. 1133-1143 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kannan, J. Yoganandh, Effect of process parameters on clad bead geometry and its shape relationships of stainless steel claddings deposited by GMAW, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, v. 47, pp. 1083-1095 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Saqib, R.J. Urbanic, K. Aggarwal, Analysis of laser cladding bead morphology for developing additive manufacturing travel paths, Procedia Cirp., v. 17, pp. 824-829 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aubry, S. Paris, S.W. Hasinoff, J. Kautz, F. Durand, Fast local Laplacian filters: Theory and applications, ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG), v. 33(5), pp. 1-14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Paris, S., S.W. Hasinoff, J. Kautz, Local Laplacian filters: Edge-aware image processing with a Laplacian pyramid, ACM Trans. Graph., v. 30(4), p. 68 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.