MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Huang, Zhiqiang, and Gang Li. Failure analysis of roller cone bit bearing based on mechanics and microstructure. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention 18.2, pp. 342-349 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhidovcev N.A., Kershenbaum V.Ya., Ginsburg E.S. Dolgovechnost sharoshechnyh dolot.–Moscow: Nedra, pp. 272 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Esman B.I., Gabuzov G.G. Termogidravlicheskie processy pri burenii skvazhin.–Moscow: Nedra. 216 p. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Afanasiev, A.I., Simisinov, D.I., Shestakov, V.S. Equivalent heat model of roller cone bit. Gornyi Zhurnal. Issue 9, pp. 52-56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Roller cone bit with sealed support RU 199537 U 08.05.2020 [Google Scholar]
- Roller cone bit with sealed support RU 2453675 C1 13.12.2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.