MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- G.A. Smolensky, V.A. Isupov, Tech. Phys. 24(8), pp.1375-1386 (1954) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Smolensky, V.A. Isupov, A.I. Agranovskaya, J.V. Popov, New ferroelectrics of complex composition. In the book “Physics of Dielectrics”, Moscow Academy of Sciences of the USSR, pp.339-346 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Smolensky, V.A. Isupov, A.I. Agranovskaya, J.V. Popov, Ferroelectrics with a diffuse phase transition, Physics of the Solid State, 2, pp. 2906-2918 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Isupov, Phys. Solid State, 5(1), 187 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pandya, J. Wilbur, J. Kim, R. Gao, A. Dasgupta, C. Dames, L.W. Martin, Pyroelectric energy conversion with large energy and power density in relaxor ferroelectric thin films, Nature Materials, 17(5), pp. 432-438 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Park, T.R. Shrout, Ultrahigh strain and piezoelectric behavior in relaxor based ferroelectric single crystals, Journal of Applied Physics, 82(4), pp. 1804-1811 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Park, T.R. Shrout, Relaxor based ferroelectric single crystals for electro-mechanical actuators, Materials Research Innovations, 1(1), pp. 20-25 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. Takagi, K. Sakata, T. Takenaka, Electrostrictive properties of Pb(Mg1/3Nb2/3)O3-based relaxor ferroelectric ceramics, Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 32(9), pp. 4280-4283 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Bokov, Z.-G. YE Dielectric relaxation in relaxor ferroelectrics. Journal of Advanced Dielectrics, 2(2), pp.1241010-1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Samara, The relaxational properties of compositionally disordered ABO3 perovskites. J. Phys. Condens. Matter 15, R367 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Cross, Relaxor ferroelectrics, Ferroelectrics 76, 241 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DelRe, E. Spinozzi, A.J. Agranat, C. Conti, Nat. Photonics, 5, 39 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Viеhland, S.J. Jang, L.E. Cross, M. Wuttig, J.Appl. Phys., 68(6), 2916 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V Colla., S.B. Vakhrushev, E.Yu Koroleva, N.M Okuneva, Physics of the Solid State, 38(7), 2183 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Verbaere , Y. Piffard , Z.G. YE, E. Husson, Mat . Res. Bull., 27,pp.1227-1234 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mathan, E. Husson, G. Calvarin, J.R. Gavarri, A. Morell, Structural study of a poled PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3 ceramics at low temperature, Mat.Res.Bull., 26, pp. 1167-1172(1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Vakhrushev, J.-M. Kiat, B. Dkhil, X-ray study of kinetics of field induced transition from the glass-like to the ferroelectric phase in lead magnoniobate, Solid State Commun., 103(8), pp. 477-482 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A R. Lebedinskaya, N G. Kasparova, Features of the structural model of the low-temperature phase of lead magnesium niobate - relaxor ferroelectric, Advanced Materials, 224, 267(2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bai, N. Wang, J. Li, D. Viehland, P.M. Gehring, G. Xu, G. Shirane, X-ray and neutron diffraction investigations of the structural phase transformation sequence under electric field in 0.7PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3-0.3PbTiO3 crystal, Journal of Applied Physics, 96(3), 1620 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, C. Wang, N. Zhang, J. Zhuang, J. Zhang, W. Ren & Z.-G. Ye, Chemical ordering and relaxor properties in a novel solid solution of (1-x)PbMg1/3Nb2/3O3-xPbCd1/3Nb2/3O3, Ferroelectrics, 553(1), 14 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.