MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. Anders, Cathodic Arcs: From Fractal Spots to Energetic Condensation (Springer Inc., New York, 2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A. EiznerMarkovMinevich, Surface and Coatings Technology, G.V. , A.A. Deposition stages and applications of CAE multicomponent coatings, , v. 79(1-3), pp. 178-191 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Jüttner, I. Kleberg, The retrograde motion of arc cathode spots in vacuum, J Phys D: Appl Phys, v. 33, pp. 2025-2036 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Puchkarev, A.M. Murzakayev, Current density and the cathode spot lifetime in a vacuum arc at threshold currents, J Phys D: Appl. Phys, v. 23, pp. 26-35 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lisenkov, V.T. Barchenko, V.D. Goncharov, A.S. Zheukhin, Vacuum-arc discharge on integral-cool cathode, Instrument and Technologies, v. 34, pp. 43-56 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Koller, S.A. Glatz, S. Kolozsvari, H. Bolvardi, P.H. Mayrhofer, Thermal stability and oxidation resistance of architecturally designed Ti–Al–N- and Ti–Al–Ta–N-based multilayers, Surface & Coatings Technology, v. 385, 125444 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kameneva, N.I. Cushentsov, E.M. Trofimov, Studying the influence of technological and thermal conditions of Ti-Al-N films formation, using electro arc evaporation method, upon their structure, properties, formation mechanism and stages, News of Per’m State Technical University Russia, v. 12(1), pp. 63-75 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kameneva, L.N. Guselnikova, T.O. Soshina, An influence of a substrate voltage bias and temperature conditions on structure and phase modification in single-component ion-plasmas’ films, e-Journal of Surface Science and Nanotechnology, v. 9, pp. 34-39 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Kameneva, The influence of aluminum on the texture, microstructure, physical, mechanical and tribological properties of Ti1-xAlxN thin films, Res J Pharm Biol Chem Sci, v. 5(6), pp. 965-975 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Vornberger, J. Potschke, T. Gestrich, M. Herrmann, A. Michaelis, Influence of microstructure on hardness and thermal conductivity of hardmetals, International Journal of Refractory Metals & Hard Materials, v. 88, 105170 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Teppernegg, T. Klünsner, C. Kremsner, C. Tritremmel, C. Czettl, S. Puchegger, S. Marsoner, R. Pippan, R. Ebner, High temperature mechanical properties of WC-Co hard metals, Int. Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, v. 56, pp. 139-144 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mubarak, E. Hamzah, M.R.M. Toff, Study of macrodroplet and growth mechanisms with and without ion etchings on the properties of TiN coatings deposited on HSS using cathodic arc physical vapour deposition technique, Materials Science and Engineering: A, v. 474(1-2), pp. 236-242 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. Loktev, E. Yamashkin, Basic types of wear-resistant coatings, Nanoindustriya, v. 5, pp. 24-30 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Beresnev, Influence of multicomponent and multilayer coatings on the processes of friction and wear, v. 2(4), FIP, pp. 214-219 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Buravikhin, V.P. Popov, V.I. Gorokhov, On the reasons for the change in the temperature of the films in the process of their condensation in vacuum, Physical and chemical processing of materials, v. 29(6), pp. 1314-1316 (1970). [Google Scholar]
- Applied tool coating technology // www.star-su.com. [Google Scholar]
- PLATIT// http://www.technopolice.ru/index.php/platit.html [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Mayrhofer, C. Mitterer, L. Hultman, H. Clemens, Microstructural design of hard coatings, Progress in Materials Science, v. 51. pp. 1032-1114 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kutschej, P.H. Mayrhofer, M. Kathrein, P. Polcik, R. Tessadri, C. Mitterer, Structure, mechanical and tribological properties of sputtered ti1-xalxn coatings with 0.5≤x≤0.75, Surface and Coatings Technology, v. 200(7), pp. 2358-2365 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Chu, P.W. Shum, Y.G. Shen, Substrate bias effects on mechanical and tribological properties of substitutional solid solution (Ti, Al)N films prepared by reactive magnetron sputtering, Materials Science and Engineering: B. v. 131(1–3), pp. 62-71 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- M.-K. Wu, J.-W. Lee, Y.-C. Chan, H.-W. Chen, J.-G. Duh, Influence of bilayer period and thickness ratio on the mechanical and tribological properties of CrSiN/TiAlN multilayer coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, v. 206(7), 1886–1892 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R.-X. Huang, Z.-B. Qib, P. Sun, Z.-C. Wang, C.-H. Wu, Influence of substrate roughness on structure and mechanical property of TiAlN coating fabricated by cathodic arc evaporation, Physics Procedia, v. 160–167, pp. 1875-1892 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. PalDey, S.C. Deevi, Single layer and multilayer wear resistant coatings of (Ti,Al)N: a review, Materials Science and Engineering, v. A342, pp. 58-792 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Ryabchikov, I.A. Ryabchikov, I.B. Stepanov, D.O. Sivin, S.E. Eremin, Plasma Immersion Ion Charge State and Mass Spectrometer, Proceedings of universities. Physics. v. 8. pp. 530-533 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Beresnev, A.I. Fedorenko, V.I. Gritsenko, D.L. Perlov, Investigation of the friction properties of composite coatings obtained by the vacuum arc method, FIP, v. 1(2), pp. 180-183 (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.