MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- K. Maruyama, T. Nonaka, H.Y. Kim, Effects of α2 spacing on creep deformation characteristics of hard oriented pst crystals of tial alloy, Intermetallics, 2005, vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 1116-1121. [Google Scholar]
- Oskolkova T.N., Budovskikh E.A., Electric explosion alloying of the surface of hard alloy vk10ks with titanium and silicon carbide, Metal. Sci. Heat Treat, v. 55, pp. 96-99 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Karlsson J., Snis A., Engqvist H., Lausmaa J., Characterization and comparison of materials produced by Electron Beam Melting (EBM) of two different Ti-6Al-4V powder fractions, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, v. 213, pp. 2109-2118 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Gu D.D., Meiners W., Wissenbach K., Poprawe R., Laser additive manufacturing of metallic components: materials, processes and mechanisms, International Materials Reviews, v. 57, pp. 133-164 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Radek, Determining the operational properties of steel beaters after electrospark deposition, Maintenance and Reliability, v. 4, pp. 10-16 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ribalko, O. Sahin, The use of bipolar current pulses in electro spark alloying of metal surfaces, Surface & Coatings Technology, v. 168, pp. 129-135 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, Y. Zhou, Surface modification of resistance welding electrode by electro-spark deposited composite coatings: Part I. Coating characterization., Surface & Coatings Technology, v. 201, pp. 1503-1510 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Galinov, R.B. Luban, Mass transfer trends during electrospark alloying, Surface & Coatings Technology. v. 79, pp. 9-18 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Azarova E.V., Levashov E.A., Ralchenko V.G., Creation of strong adhesive diamond coatings on hard alloy by electric-spark alloying, Translated from Metallurg. v. 8, pp. 50-55 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Lipatov, Reactive diffusion in cutting high-alloy steel by means of a hard-alloy tool, Russian Engineering Research, 2013, vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 144-149. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Adaskin, A.A. Vereshchaka, A.S. Vereshchaka, Study of wear mechanism of hard-alloy tools during machining of refractory alloys, Journal of Friction and Wear, 2013, vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 208-213. [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bibik, Forecasting of hard-alloyed cutting tool resistance based on thermal diffusivity, Materials Science Forum, 2013, vol. 762, pp. 777-781. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Azarova, E.A. Levashov, V.G. Ralchenko, A.P. Bolshakov, E.E. Ashkinazi, Creation of strong adhesive diamond coatings on hard alloy by electric-spark alloying, Metallurgist, 2010, vol. 54, № 7-8, pp. 523-529. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Qiao, X. Ma, W. Zhao, H. Tang, B. Zhao, Nanostructured novel cemented hard alloy obtained by mechanical alloying and hot-pressing sintering and its applications, Journal of Alloys and Compounds. 2008. Vol. 462. No. 1-2. pp. 416-420. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Latypov, E.V. Ageevа, G.R. Latypova , X-ray microanalysis of powders, obtained by electroerosion dispersion of the alloy W-Ni-Fe, MATEC Web of Conferences 298, 00125 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, Hardening technologies and coatings, (2011), 6, 8-14. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Latypov, G.R. Latypova, E.V. Ageev, P.I. Burak, International Scientific Journal, (2013), 5, 80-86. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, Technology of metals.–(2012), 9, 36–45. [Google Scholar]
- Ageev E.V. Obtaining powders from solid alloy waste by the method of electroerosive dispersion / E.V. Ageev // Electrometallurgy.–(2011), 10, 24–27. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev Patent 2449859, Russian Federation, C2, B22F9 / 14. Installation for producing nanodispersed powders from conductive materials, applicant and patent holder Southwestern State University. - No. 2010104316/02; application 02/08/2010; publ. 05/10/2012. - 4 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, E.V. Ageeva // Bulletin of mechanical engineering.–(2013) 11. 51–57 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.