MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- GOST 52008-2003 Four wheel all-terrain vehicles. General technical requirements. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 50944-2011 Snowmobiles. Technical requirements and test methods. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 32571-2013 All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs — Quads) - Safety requirements and test methods. [Google Scholar]
- Mathematical models of the movement of wheeled vehicles / Vlakhova A.V. - M.; Izhevsk: Institute of Computer Research, 2014.-- 147 p. - Bibliography: p. 141-147. - ISBN 978-5-4344-0230-9 [Google Scholar]
- Theoretical foundations of increasing the stability and controllability of wheeled vehicles based on methods of fuzzy logic / Zhileikin M.M. - M.: Publishing house of MGTU im. N.E. Bauman, 2016.-- 238 p. : ill. - Bibliography: p. 235-238. - ISBN 978-5-7038-4278-2. [Google Scholar]
- Klubnichkin V., Dyakov A., Klubnichkin E., Zakharov A., Vakhidov U., Suchenina A., and Basmanov I. 2019. Experimental evaluation of stability and controllability of domestic and foreign made utility terrain vehicles. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. Vol. 1177 012045. [Google Scholar]
- Ilyushin D., Salikin Y., Shekhovtsov V., Diakov A.S., Evseev K.B. Special aspects of the test of ATV equipped with the electronic engine management system Continental M3C on a dynamometer test bench. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. Vol. 820 012011. [Google Scholar]
- Diakov A.S., Salykin E. А., Potapov P.F. 2020. Hub dynamometric stand test features of the ATV engine and continuously variable transmission unit. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. Vol. 709 044002. [Google Scholar]
- Lyashenko M., Potapov P., Dolotov A., Diakov A.S., Evseev K.B., Zverev A.V. Analysis of ATV transmission operation according to the results of tests on a dynamometer test bench. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. Vol. 820 012018. [Google Scholar]
- Klubnichkin V.E., Diakov A.S., Klubnichkin E.E., Zakharov A.Y., Vakhidov U. Sh., Suchenina A.S., Basmanov I.V. 2019. Experimental evaluation of speed and brake properties of domestic and foreign made utility terrain vehicles. J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. Vol. 1177 012048 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.