MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- J. Seo, Y. J. Moon, Perturbed compressible equations for aeroacoustic noise prediction at low Mach numbers. AIAA J. 43(8), 1716-1724 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Ewert, W. Schröder, Acoustic perturbation equations based on flow decomposition via source filtering. J. Comput. Phys. 188(2), 365-398 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Davidson, Hybrid LES--RANS: back scatter from a scale-similarity model used as forcing. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences (2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Nicoud, F. Ducros, Subgrid-scale stress modelling based on the square of the velocity gradient tensor. Flow, turbulence and Combustion (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. H. Story, I. Titze, E. A. Hoffman, Vocal tract area functions from magnetic resonance imaging. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer. 100(1), 537-554 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. G. Weller, G. Tabor, H. Jasak, C. Fureby, A tensorial approach to computational continuum mechanics using object-oriented techniques, Computers in Physics, Vol. 12, No. 6 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaltenbacher, Numerical simulation of mechatronic sensors and actuators. Springer (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.