MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- Osborne, Incropera, Laminar, mixed convection heat transfer for flow between horizontal parrallel plates with asymmetric heating. J. Heat and Mass Transfer., 28(1), 207-217, ISSN 0017-9310 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Incropera, Knox, Maughan, Mixed-Convection Flow and Heat Transfer in the Entry Region of a Horizontal Rectangular Duct. J. Heat Transfer., 109(2), 434–439, ISSN 1528-8943 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maughan, Incropera, Secondary flow in horizontal channels heated from below. J. Experiments in Fluids., 5(5), 334-343, ISSN 0723-4864 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benderradji, Haddan, Taher. Médale, Acid, Papini, Characterization of fluid flow patterns and heat transfer in horizontal channel mixed convection. J. Heat and Mass Transfer., 44(12), 1465-1476, ISSN 0017-9310 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koffi, Abid, Medale, Papini, Mixed convection flow in a horizontal rectangular channel subjected to a horizontal thermal gradient. J. Heat and Mass Transfer. 2011, 47(10), 1251-1260, ISSN 0017-9310 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Mey, Westhoff, Wagner, Experimental Investigation of Flow Structure Formation in a Heated Duct Flow. In: Dillmann A., Heller G., Kreplin HP., Nitsche W., Peltzer I.: New Results in Numerical and Experimental Fluid Mechanics VIII. Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design. Berlin: Springer (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luijkx, Platten, On the existence of thermoconvective rolls, transverse to a superimposed mean Poiseuille flow (1981) [Google Scholar]
- Mergui, Nicolas, Hirata, Sidewall and thermal boundary condition effects on the evolution of longitudinal rolls in Rayleigh-Bénard-Poiseuille convection. J. Physics of Fluids., 23(8), ISSN 1089-7666 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, Liu, Convective Instability in the Thermal Entrance Region of a Horizontal Parallel Plate Channel Heated from Below. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering., 54(6), 521-525, ISSN 1939-019X (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Pulec, Dančová, Vinš, Survey of experimental channels employed on investigation of a non-isothermal laminar flow and design requirements for a new experiment. In: EFM (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Maughan, Incropera, Regions of heat transfer enhancement for laminar mixed convection in a parallel plate channel. J. Heat and Mass Transfer., 33(3), 555-570, ISSN 0017-9310 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lienhard, A Heat Transfer Textbook, 5th ed. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.