MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- HORVE L A. The correlation of rotary shaft radial lip seal service reliability and pump ability to wear track roughness and micro-asperity formation[R]. SAE paper, 910530, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- BAART P, LUGT P M, PRAKASH B. Review of the lubrication, sealing, and pumping mechanisms in oil and grease-lubricated radial lip seals [J]. J. engineering tribology, 2009, 223(3): 347-358. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Hua-sheng, MENG Xiang-kai, SHEN Ming-xue, PENG Xu-dong. Hydrodynamic lubrication performance of lip seal with inclined micro-pores manufactured on rotary shaft surface [J]. CIESC journal, 2015, 66(2): 678-686. [Google Scholar]
- GABELLI A, POLL G. Formation of lubricant film in rotary sealing contacts (Ⅰ): Lubricant film modeling [J]. ASME J. tribology, 1992, 114: 280-287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PAIGE J, STEPHENS L S. Surface characterization and experimental design for testing of radial lip seal [J]. Tribology trans., 2004, 47(3): 341-355. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HADINATA P C, STEPHENS L S. Soft elasto-hydrodynamic analysis of radial lip seals with deterministic micro-asperities on the shaft [J]. ASME J. tribology, 2007, 129(4): 851-59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WARREN K H, STEPHENS L S. Effect of shaft micro-cavity patterns for flow and friction control on radial lip seal performance a feasibility study [J]. Tribology trans., 2009, 52(6): 731-743. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KANAKASABAI V, WARREN K H, STEPHENS L S. Surface analysis of the elastomers in lip seals run against shafts manufactured with micro-cavity patterns [J]. J. engineering tribology, 2010, 224(8): 723-736. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Hua-sheng, PENG Xu-dong, MENG Xiang-kai, SHEN Ming-xue. Numerical analysis of reverse pumping rate of rotary lip seal by finite element method[J]. CIESC journal, 2014, 48(8):1194-1199. [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Qiong. Research on the Lubrication Performance of Lip Seal and the Influences on the rotor dynamics performance[D]. East china university of technology, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Fei, JIA Xiao-hong, HUANG Le, WANG Yu-ming. A mixed lubrication theoretical model and experimental verification of rotary lip seals[J]. Journal of mechanical engineering, 2014, 50(3):137-144. [Google Scholar]
- SALANT R F. Soft elasto-hydrodynamic analysis of rotary lip seals [J]. J. mechanical engineering science, 2010, 224(12): 2637-2647. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li W, STEPHENS L S, WENK J F. Experimental benchmarking of the numerical model of a radial lip seal with a surface textured shaft[J].Tribology transactions, 2013, 56(1): 75-87. [Google Scholar]
- MENG Xiang-kai, BAI Shao-xian, PENG Xu-dong. Lubrication film flow control by oriented dimples for liquid lubricated mechanical seals [J]. Tribology international, 2014(77):132-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wen Shi-zhu, Huang Ping. Principles of tribology[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2008: 54. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.