MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- IEC 62506: Methods for Product Accelerated Testing. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- B. Bertsche, Reliability in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering - Determination of Component and System Reliability. (Springer, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- W. Q. Meeker, L. A. Escobar, Statistical Methods for Reliability Data. (Wiley, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Nelson, Accelerated Testing - Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analysis. (Wiley, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Yang, Life Cycle Reliability Engineering. (Wiley, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Leitner, L. Figuli, Fatigue life prediction of mechanical structures under stochastic loading . 157. (EDP Sciences, Les Ulis, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- ASM International. Handbook Vol. 8: Mechanical Testing. The Materials Information Society. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. V. Sergeev, Theory of tank . Academy BTV Press, Moscow, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- Mechanical dynamics. Building Models in ADAMS/View. (Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.