MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronic Materials and Characteristics Analysis|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- Irsoy O and Alpaydinodotn E (2018) Dropout Regularization in Hierarchical Mixture of Experts arXiv:1812.10158 [Google Scholar]
- Zoumpourli G, Doumanoglou A and Vretos N, et al. (2017) Non-linear Convolution Filters for CNN-based Learning IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision 4771-4779 [Google Scholar]
- Juefei-Xu F, Boddeti V and Savvides M (2017) Local Binary Convolutional Neural Networks IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition 4284-4293 [Google Scholar]
- Uchida K, Tanaka M and Okutomi M (2016) Coupled Convolution Layer for Convolutional Neural Network International Conference on Pattern Recognition 3548-3553 [Google Scholar]
- Zhining Y and Yunming P (2015) The genetic convolutional neural network model based on random sample Int. Journal of u-and e-Service, Science and Technology 8 pp 317-326 [Google Scholar]
- Kim J, Kim J and Jang G J (2017) Fast learning method for convolutional neural networks using extreme learning machine and its application to lane detection Neural Networks 87 109-121 [Google Scholar]
- LeCun Y, Boser B E and Denker J S (1990) Handwritten digit recognition with a back-propagation network NIPS (Denver) 396-404 [Google Scholar]
- Nair V and Hinton G E (2010) Rectified linear units improve restricted boltzmann machines ICML-10 (Haifa) 807-814 [Google Scholar]
- Srivastava N, Hinton G and Krizhevsky A (2014) Dropout: a simple way to prevent neural networks from overfitting The Journal of Machine Learning Research 15 1929-1958 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.