MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modern Sensors and Detection Technology|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- Y. Zhao, X. Chen, G. Wang, etc. Signal Conditioning Circuit Study of Frequency Domain Inductive Magnetic Sensor, Geophysical and Chemical Computation Technology, 3, 199-205(2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Huang, The Research on Compact Winding Inductive Sensor with Hollow-core, Master Degree Paper of Jilin University (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, The Research on DC Offset Suppression of Chopper Amplifying Circuit, Master Degree Paper of Jilin University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, W. Zhu, B. Yan, etc., Inductive Sensor for Lightning field measurement, Apparatus Technologies and Sensor, 1, 5-8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Qing, Transmission Characteristic Study of Inductive Magnetic Negative Feedback Sensor, Master Degree Paper of Jilin University (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Y. Liu, Y. Fan, Micro-sized Wide-frequency band Magnetic Sensor Design, Ship Electronic Engineering, 3,129-133(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhao, Design and Realization of Inductive Magnetic Sensor at 0.003-10kHz, Master Degree Paper of Jilin University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Shi, Y. Wang, J. Lin, Optimal Design of Low-noise Induction Magnetometer in 1mHz-10kHz Utilizing Paralleled Dual-JFET Differential Pre-amplifier, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2537928, 1-7(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Japheth E. Pakaree, Viranjay M. Srivastava, Realization with fabrication of double-gate MOSFET based, differential amplifier, Microelectronics Journal 91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Liu Ultralow Noise Preamplifier and Optimization Method for Induction Magnetometers，IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, VOL. 15, 3293-3300(2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Grosz, E. Paperno, A. O. of L. S. C. M., IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, VOL. 12,2719-2723(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdul Mubin, A. Marzuki, A Low-Noise Amplifier Utilizing Current-Reuse Technique and Active Shunt Feedback for MedRadio Band Applications, International Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering & Telecommunications (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.