MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information Economy and Business Management|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Young-Ybarra, Candace and Wiersema. Margarethe Strategic Flexibility in Information Technology Alliances: the Influence of Transaction Cost Economics and Social Exchange Theory, Organization Science. 10(4), 439-459 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, J.L., Cullen, J.B., Sakano, T., Takenouchi, H. (1996). Setting the stage for trust and strategic integration in Japanese-U.S. cooperative alliances. Journal of International Business Studies, 27(5), 981-1004. [Google Scholar]
- Kwon, I.-W.G., & Suh, T.. Factors affecting the level of trust and commitment in supply chain relationships. Journal of Supply Chain Management. 40(2), 4-14 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Henning-Thuran, T. and Klee, K.. The impact of customer satisfaction and relationship quality on customer retention: A critical reassessment and model development. Psychology and Marketing. 14(8), 737-764 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Williamson, O.E.. The Economic Institutions of Capitalism. New York: The Free Press (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A., ＆ Berry, L.L.. A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing. 49 (4), 41-50 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A., ＆ Berry, L.L.. SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing. 64(1), 12-40 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V.A., ＆ Berry, L.L.. Refinement and reassessment of the SERVQUAL scale. Journal of Retailing. 67(4), 420-450 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Smith, J.B.. Buyer-seller relationships: Bonds relationship management, and sex-type. Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences. 15(1), 76-92 (1998a) [Google Scholar]
- Fang, S.-R., Chang, Y.-S., & Peng, Y.-C. (2011). Dark side of relationships: A tensions-based view. Industrial Marketing Management, 40(5), 774-784. [Google Scholar]
- Su, Q., Song, Y., Li, Z., & Dang, J. (2008). The impact of Supply chain relationship quality on cooperative strategy. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management, 14(4), 263-272. [Google Scholar]
- Leonidou Leonidas C, Dayananda Palihawadana, and Marios Theodosiou. An Integrated Model of the Behavioral Dimensions of Industrial Buyer-Seller Relationships. European Journal of Marketing. 40 (1-2), 145-73 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Chung-Tzer, Guo, Yi Maggie, Lee, Chia-Hui,. The effects of relationship quality and switching barriers on customer loyalty. International Journal of Information Management. 31(1), 71-79 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jones, T.O. and Sasser, W.E.. Why Satisfied Customer Defect. Harvard Business Review. 73(6), 88-99 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, X.F. & Roth, A.V.. Decision sciences research in China current status, opportunities, and propositions for research in supply chain management. Logistics, and Quality Management. Decision Sciences. 38(1), 39-80 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Crosby, J.A., Evans, K.R., & Cowles, D., Relationship Quality in Services Selling: An Interpersonal Influence Perspective. Journal of Marketing. 54(3), 68-81 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Boulding, W., & Kirmani, A., A consumer-side experimental examination of signaling theory. Journal of Consumer Research. 20(1), 111-123 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Smith, J.B.. Buyer-seller relationship: Similarity, relationship management and quality. Psychology & Marketing. 15(1), 3-21 (1998b) [Google Scholar]
- Schurr, P.H., & Ozanne, J.L.. Influences on exchange process: buyers preconceptions of a seller trustworthiness and bargaining toughness. Journal of Consummer Research. 11(4), 939-953 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- Moorman, C, Deshpande, R. & Zaltman, G.. Factors affecting trust in market research relationship. Journal of Marketing. 1(57), 1, 81-101 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Cai, S., Jun, M. & Yang, Z., Implementing supply chain information integration in China: The role of institutional forces and trust. Journal of Operations Managemen. 28(3), 257-268 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gronholdt, L., Martensen, A. and Kristensen, K.. The relationship between customer satisfaction and loyalty: Cross-industry differences. Total Quality Management. 11(5), 509-516 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- WEN Zhonglin, YE Baojuan. Analyses of Mediating Effects: The Development of Methods and Models[J]. Advances in Psychological Science, 22(5): 731-745 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Baron, R.M., & Kenny, D.A., The moderator-mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psycholog. 51, 1173-1182 (1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.