MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Intelligent Transportation and Safety Management|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Xiaotao Tang. Problems and countermeasures of ZPW-2000 track circuit parameter adjustment in high-speed railway. Science and Technology Consultation Herald, 11, 70( 2014). [Google Scholar]
- China Railway Corporation. Technical principles for configuration and application of CTCS-2 train control system in high-speed railway. [Google Scholar]
- Shuqiang Zhao. Adjustment of polarity crossing for newly opened station track circuit. Selected papers of 2007 academic activity month of Henan Railway Association: China Railway Association, 196(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Shiwu Yang, Yilin Li, Haikang Chen. A scheme to reduce the potential difference at both ends of the insulating joint based on the simulation model of traction power supply system of typical high-speed railway stations. China Railway Science, 37(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Hongjun Bi, Xing Zhao, Minhui Zhang. Analysis of potential difference of mechanical insulating joint in high-speed railway station. Journal of Northern Jiaotong University, 37 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Linhai Zhao, Lei Ren. Study on the influence of JTC adjacent section interference on TCR. Journal of railways, 35 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Wentao Li. Study on the protection measures for the over area interference of the insulation damage signal of the integrated track circuit in the station. Railway communication signal, 54 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Guoqing Li. Research on the influence of high-speed railway traction current on the track circuit in ZPW-2000 station. Jiaotong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Shangpeng Sun, huibing Zhao, Dewang Chen. Research on calculation method of shunting resistance of track circuit based on electric contact theory. Journal of railways, 36 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jialiang Liu, Shiwu Yang, Canghai Ma. Study on four terminal network model of 1200A / 1400A choke adapter transformer under heavy load condition. Railway communication signal engineering technology, 11 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.