MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Refrigeration Technology and Technics|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- O.B. Andersland, B. Ladanyi, (2013). An introduction to frozen ground engineering. Springer Science & Business Media. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Arkharov, A. I. Leont’ev, V.V. Sychev, I.A. Arkharov, E.N. Krizhanovskaya, P.V. Kustov, (2009). Problem of cold accumulation as a matter of energy saving and optimization of energy consumption. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 45. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arkharov, V.V. Sychev, (2006). Actual energy loss due to entropy generation in low-and high-temperature machines and plants. Chemical anld Petroleum Engineering, 42(1-2), 31–41. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kolosov, (2016). Theorem of Ideal Cycles of Refrigerating Machines. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, 51(9-10), 674–682. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shishov, M.S. Talyzin, (2015). Improving the energy efficiency of refrigeration plants by decreasing the temperature difference in air-cooled condensers. Thermal Engineering, 62(9),652–655. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arkharov, V.V. Shishov, M.S.Talyzin, (2016). The selection of the optimal refrigeration system for the store based on the entropy-statistical analysis of low-temperature refrigeration cycles. Refrigeration technology, (3), 30–34. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arkharov, V.V. Shishov, M.S. Talyzin, (2017). Entropy-statistical analysis of low-temperature transcritical cycles of carbon dioxide. Engineering Journal: Science and Innovation, (3), 1–14. [Google Scholar]
- W. Bjorn, (2014). Modern technology of rock freezing on the example of two objects under construction, consisting of five vertical main shafts. Mining Journal, (9), 65–67. [Google Scholar]
- I.S.Vakulenko and P.V. Nikolaev (2015). Analysis and development prospects of a method for artificial freezing of rocks in underground construction. Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal) (3). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Davydov, E.G. Duda, A.I. Kaveshnikov, E.Ya. Kipko and others. Handbook on the construction of mine shafts by special methods/M.; Nedra, 1980. - 391 p. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voronov, P.Yu. Zhurlova, D.Yu. Zabolotny, S.S. Sheremetyev, Selection of mixed coolants for vapour compression refrigeration machines and heat pumps. Politechnical student journal of BMSTU. M, (3). (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. L. Galkin, N.G. Manokhina, Additives for improving industrial safety of equipment cooling and heating systems. Occupational safety in industry, (12), 46–52 pp. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Levin, E.V. Kolesov, M.A. Semin, Investigation of the dynamics of the ice wall under conditions of damage to the freezing pipes during the sinking of mine shafts. Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), (11). (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Levin, M.A. Semin, O.S.Parshakov, Mathematical prediction of the thickness of the ice wall during shaft sinking. Journal of Mining Sciences, (5), 154–161. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.Yu. Levin, M.A.Semin, O.A. Plekhov, Comparative analysis of the existing methods for calculating the thickness of the ice facility of the construction shaft shaft. Construction and Architecture, 9(4),93–103. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Mishedchenko, Analysis of the experience of sinking vertical shafts at the Lubin copper deposit in Poland using the method of freezing rocks. Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), (3). (2007). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Nikolaev Experience and prospects for the development of resource-saving technologies for soils freezing in urban underground development//Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2014. №. 2. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Trupak, 1979 Soils freezing of in underground development. Nedra. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovich, Mechanics of frozen soils. Instructional medium. M., “Higher. School” 1973. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shishov, Refrigeration machines with compressor steam extraction at intermediate pressure (units with economizer). Kholodilnaya tekhnika magazine, (9), 63–63 pp. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shishov, A.I. Verkhovny, M.K. Vasiliev, R.R. Sakhapov, The choice of coolant for the refrigeration machine based on entropy-statistical analysis. Kholodilnaya tekhnika magazine, (5), 38–41. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shishov, M.S. Talyzin, Practical application of the entropy-statistical method for the analysis of refrigeration cycles. Refrigeration technology, (3), 25. (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.