MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Cryogenic Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- A.M. Arkharov, E.I. Marfenina, E.I. Mikulin, Cryogenic systems. The fundamentals of theory and calculations (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vorobev, M.A. Khlystunov, A.N. Popov, (Materials of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference, Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arkharov, I.A. Arkharov, V.P. Beliakov, et al. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khvostov, G.O. Magomedov, V.I. Ryazhskikh, A.A. Zhuravlev, J. Foods and Raw Materials 6,2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khvostov, V.I. Ryazhskikh, A.A. Zhuravlev, A.V. Ryazhskikh, A.A. Vorobev (VI International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference. Voronezh State University of Engineering Technologies, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Akulov, E.I. Borzenko, V.N. Novotelnov, A.V. Zaitsev, Thermophysical properties of cryoproducts (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sychev, A.A. Wasserman, A.D. Kozlov, G.A. Spiridonov,V.A. Tsymarny (1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.