MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Cryogenic Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- A.M. Arkharov, A.I. Leontev, V.V. Sychev, I.A. Arkharov, E.N. Krizhanovskaya, P.V. Kustov, J. of Chem. and Petroleum Engineering 45, № 9–10 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Almqvist, History of industrial gases (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Nagimov, I.A. Arkharov, E.S. Navasardyan, J. of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 52, № 7–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Arkharov, R.R. Nagimov, E.S. Navasardyan, A.N. Koveshnikov, J. of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, № 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Brodyansky, V. Fratsher, K. Mikhalek, Exergic method and its applications (1988) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Arkharov, A.A. Aleksandrov, E.S. Navasardyan, (Bauman Moscow State Technical University, textbook «Examples and Tasks on Cryogenic System Cycles», 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Aleksandrov, I.A. Arkharov, E.S. Navasardyan, Machines and Apparatuses of Cryogenic Systems (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Navasardyan, I.A. Arkharov, K.V. Mokhov, Transient processes in air separation plants, J. of Chemical and Petroleum Eng. 54, № 11–12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arkharov, I.A. Arkharov, Y.A. Shevich, V.Y. Semenov, N.A. Lavrov, S.D. Krasnonosova, A.N. Kolobova, Cryogenic engineering, production and use of industrial gases, vacuum engineering: analysis of existing small-capacity plants for natural-gas liquefaction, J. of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 46, № 7 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.