MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Cryogenic Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- M.Yu. Kupriyanov, Investigation of the processes of low-temperature separation of natural helium for the purpose of extracting the isotope 3 He (Ph.D. theses, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bondarenko, M.Yu. Kupriyanov, T.G. Ustyugova, S.Yu. Vasyutinskii, A.I. Verkhovnyi, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 55, №9–107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bondarenko, Y.A. Shevich, Y.M. Simonenko, E.V. Matveev, Separation of neon isotopes by stepwise fractionation at 28 K, Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 51, №11–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Bondarenko, Y. V. Nikiforov, V. B. Vorotyntsev, Comparative Analysis of Various Adsorbents for Low-Temperature Separation of a 20Ne–22Ne Isotopic Mixture, J. of Chemical and Petroleum Eng. 51, №11–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bondarenko, Y. V. Nikiforov, V. B. Vorotyntsev, Evaluation of Critical Parameters of Neon Isotopes for Comparative Analysis of Various Methods for Separating Them., J. of Chemical and Petroleum Eng. 51, №11–12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bondarenko, Yu.M. Simonenko (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Kupriyanov, A.I. Verkhovny, Low-temperature application adsorption method for separation of rare inert gas isotope mixture (Proceedings of the 15th IIR International Conference: Prague, Cryogenics 2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Borsenko, A.V. Zaitsev, Yu.Ya.Ignatov, Installations and systems of low-temperature equipment. Adsorption technologies of cryogenic equipment (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.