MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 323, 202010th International Conference of Advanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry Structures (AMCM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Adnanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete Structures|
|Published online||05 October 2020|
- T.R. Sonawane, S.S., Pimplikar. Use of recycled aggregate concrete, Second International Conference on Emerging Trends in engineering (ICETET-09), Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Baena, L. Torres, A. Turon, M. Llorens, C. Barris, Bond behaviour between recycled aggregate concrete and glass fibre reinforced polymer bars, Constr. Build. Mater. 106, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, J. Yang, X. Wang, Bond behavior between BFRP bars and recycled aggregate concrete reinforced with basalt fiber, Constr. Build. Mater. 135, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- ACI E1-16. Aggregate for Concrete, American Concrete Institute, ACI committee E-701, Farmington Hills, USA, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- BS 8500. Complementary British Standard to BS EN206, Part 1-Methods of specifying and Guidance for the Specifier, London, UK, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- PCA. High-Performance Concrete, Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 16th Edition, Washington, USA, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM standard D7913/D7913M, Bond Strength of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Matrix Composite Bars to Concrete by Pullout Testing, West Conshohocken , PA, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Achillides, K. Pilakoutas, Bond behavior of fiber reinforced polymer bars under direct pullout conditions, J. Compos. Constr. 8, 2, 173–181, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- F. Elgabbas, P. Vincent, E.A. Ahmed, B. Benmokrane, Experimental testing of basalt-fiber-reinforced polymer bars in concrete beams, Composites: Part B 91, 205–218, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hassan, B. Benmokrane, A. Elsafty, A. Fam, Bond durability of basalt-fiber-reinforced (BFRP) bars embedded in concrete in aggressive environments, Composites: Part B 106, 262–272, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- C. High, H.M. Seliem, S.H. Rizkallal, Use of basalt fibers for concrete structures, Constr. Build. Mater. 96, 37–46, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.