MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 322, 2020MATBUD’2020 – Scientific-Technical Conference: E-mobility, Sustainable Materials and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||E-mobility, Sustainable Materials and Technologies|
|Published online||14 October 2020|
- S. Elba, A. Sangalli., L. IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., 296 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Solgi, Z. Hamedani, R. Fernando, H. Skates, N.E. Orji, Energ. Buildings 173, 337-352 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Janssens, H. Breesch, Reliable design of natural night ventilation using building simulation, ASHRAE (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.U. Pfafferott, S. Herkel, M. Wambsganß, Energ. Buildings 36, 455-165 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Firth, M. Cook, Natural ventilation in UK schools: design for passive cooling, proceedings of Conference: Adapting to Change: New Thinking on Comfort, (London 2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tymkow, S. Tassou, M. Kolokotroni., H. Jouhara, Building services design for energy efficient buildings, Routledge, (New York 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.