MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Wrought Processing and Fabrication|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Boyer, Welsch, Collings. Materials Properties Handbook: Titanium Alloys. ASM International. Materials Park, OH. 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Nordheim, Fronek. US Patent 2,985,5945A. 1954. [Google Scholar]
- Myers, James. Titanium and Its Alloys. ASM International. 1994. [Google Scholar]
- Unpublished, internal work. [Google Scholar]
- Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization. Federal Aviation Administration. 2005. p5-63. [Google Scholar]
- Lütjering, Williams. Titanium. Springer-Verlag. 2nd Ed. 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.