MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Zhang Xiyan, Zhao Yongqing, Bai Chengguang. Titanium alloys and applications [M]. Beijing . Chemical industry press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Yiwei. Analysis of standards and specifications on the ultrasonic inspection of titanium alloy bars [J]. Journal of Materials Enginerring, 6 (2002) 46-50. [Google Scholar]
- Su yong, Lin Weizheng. Measurements of material’s acoustic velocity and attenuation by signal analysis [J]. Journal of Building Materials, 4 (2001) 65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Zhidong, Fan Ziliang. A phenomenological explanation of the variation of elastic modulus with temperature for metallic materials [J]. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, 2 (1993) 87-92. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Zongshi. Relationship of clutter and microstructure in titanium ultrasonic inspection [J]. Titanium Industry Progress, 6 (2002) 31-34. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Guohong. Ultrosonic studies of phase transitions of titanium and titanium alloys [J]. Rare Metals Letters, 10 (2002) 8-9. [Google Scholar]
- Shan S.L., Shen J.Y., Wang X.Z.. Transformation textures in a α+β titanium alloy thin sheet [J]. Materials Science and Engineering: A, 360 (2002) 58-64. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhihui, Wang Xizhe, Shang Shunli, Bai Kewu, Shen Jianyun. Influence of processing on elastic modulus for a titanium alloy with high strength and high elastic modulus. [J]. Chinese journal of Rare Metals, 25 (2001) 19-22. [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Sun, F.X. Han, H.L. Wu, H. Yang. Tri-modal microstructure evolution of TA15 Ti-alloy under conventional forging combined with given subsequent heat treatment. [J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 229 (2016) 72-81. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.