MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- P.D. Frost, W.M. Parris, L.L. Hirsch, J.R. Doig, C.M. Schwartz. Isothermal transformation of titanium-chromium alloys. Trans. ASM, 46 (1954) 231-256 [Google Scholar]
- S. Banerjee and P. Mukhopadhyay. Phase transformations: examples from titanium and zirconium alloys, volume 12 (2010), Elsevier [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Silcock, M.H. Davies, and H.K. Hardy. Structure of the ω-precipitate in titanium-16% vanadium alloy. Institute of Metals. Monograph and report series 18 (1955) 93-105 [Google Scholar]
- D. De Fontaine. Mechanical instabilities in the b.c.c. lattice and the beta to omega phase transformation. Acta Metallurgica 18 (1970) 275-279 [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Duerig, G.T. Terlinde, and J.C. Williams. The ω-phase reaction in titanium alloys. Titanium ‘80 Science & Technology - Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Titanium, 2 (1980) 1299-1308 [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Williams. Critical review: Kinetics and phase transformations. Titanium science and technology, 3 (1973) 1433-1494. [Google Scholar]
- E. Sukedai, H. Hashimoto, M. Hida, Fine Structure of As-Quenched Omega-Phase of Ti-Mo Alloy Observed by HREM with Image Processing. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 26 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Devaraj, S. Nag, R. Srinivasan, R.E.A. Williams, S. Banerjee, R. Banerjee, H.L. Fraser, Experimental evidence of concurrent compositional and structural instabilities leading to ω precipitation in titanium–molybdenum alloys, Acta Materialia 60 (2012) 596-609 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, R. Williamd, D. Wang. R. Shi, S. Nag, P. Kami, J.M. Sosa, R. Banerjee, Y. Wang, H. Fraser, Role of ω phase in the formation of extremely refined intragranular α precipitates in metastable β-titanium alloys. Acta Materialia 103 (2016) 850-858. [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Jones, R.J. Dashwood, M. Jackson, D. Dye, β Phase decomposition in Ti–5Al–5Mo–5V–3Cr. Acta Materialia 57 (2009) 3830-3839. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Williams, M.J. Blackburn, The influence of misfit on the morphology and stability of the omega phase in titanium-transition metal alloys. Transactions of the Metallurgical Society of AIME 245 (1969) 2352-2355 [Google Scholar]
- F. Prima, P. Vermaut, G. Texier, D. Ansel, and T. Gloriant. Evidence of α-nanophase heterogeneous nucleation from ω particles in a β-metastable Ti-based alloy by high-resolution electron microscopy. Scripta Materialia, 54 (2006) 645-648 [Google Scholar]
- S. Azimzadeh and H.J. Rack. Phase transformations in Ti-6.8 Mo-4.5Fe-1.5 Al. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, 29 (1998) 2455-2467 [Google Scholar]
- S. Nag, R. Banerjee, R. Srinivasan, J.Y. Hwang, M. Harper, and H.L. Fraser. ω-assisted nucleation and growth of α precipitates in the Ti-5Al-5Mo-5V-3Cr-0.5Fe β titanium alloy. Acta Materialia, 57 (2009) 2136-2147 [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, D. Kent, G. Sha, M.S. Dargusch, and J.M. Cairney. The mechanism of ω-assisted α phase formation in near β -Ti alloys. Scripta Materialia, 104 (2015) 75-78 [Google Scholar]
- P. Zháňal, P. Harcuba, M. Hájek, B. Smola, J. Stráský, J. Šmilauerová, J. Veselý, M. Janeček, Evolution of ω phase during heating of metastable β titanium alloy Ti–15Mo. Journal of Materials Science 53 (2018) 837-845 [Google Scholar]
- M. Sabeena, Alphy George, S. Murugesan, R. Divakar, E. Mohandas, M. Vijayalakshmi,, Microstructural characterization of transformation products of bcc β in Ti-15 Mo alloy, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 658 (2016) 301-315 [Google Scholar]
- A. Devaraj, R.E.A. Williams, S. Nag, R. Srinivasan, H.L. Fraser, R. Banerjee, Three-dimensional morphology and composition of omega precipitates in a binary titanium–molybdenum alloy, Scripta Materialia 61 (2009) 701-704 [Google Scholar]
- A. George, V. Sharma, R. Divakar, M. Sabeena, E. Mohandas, Transmission electron microscopy studies and modeling of 3D reciprocal space of ω forming alloy, Micron 102 (2017) 73-87 [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Porter, K.E. Easterling, and M.Y.A. Sherif, ‘Phase Transformations in Metals and Alloys (Revised Reprint) Third Edition’, CRC Press, 1981 [Google Scholar]
- T. Furuhara, T. Makino, Y. Idei, H. Ishigaki, A. Takada, and T. Maki, ‘Morphology and Crystallography of α Precipitates in β Ti–Mo Binary Alloys’, Mater. Trans. JIM 39 (1998) 31-39 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Bartha, Phase transformations in ultra-fine grained titanium alloys, Doctoral Thesis, Charles University, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.