MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Microstructure - Properties Relationships|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- P. Pugh; “The Magic of a Name: The Rolls-Royce Story”, Icon Books, UK. [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Evans and C.R. Gostelow; Metallurgical Transactions A, 1979, Vol. 10, Issue 12, pp. 1837-1846. [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Evans; in: Proceedings of Third International Conference on Creep and Fracture of Engineering Materials and Structures, Institute of Materials; 1987, pp. 603-613. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Stroh; Proceedings of the Royal Society London, 1954, Vol. 223, pp. 404-414, 1954. [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Evans, M.R. Bache;, International Journal of Fatigue, Volume 16, Issue 7, 1994, pp. 443-452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.P.E. Dunne, D. Rugg and A. Walker;”, International Journal of Plasticity, 2007, Vol. 23, 6, pp. 1061-1083. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R Bache, M. Cope, H.M Davies, W.J Evans and G. Harrison;, International Journal of Fatigue, Volume 19, Issue 93, June 1997, pp. 83-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Germain, N. Gey, M. Humbert, P. Bocher and M. Jahazi;, Acta Materialia, 2005, Vol. 53, pp. 3535-3543. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Weiss and S.L Semiatin, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 1999, Vol. 263, Issue 2, pp. 243-256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS EN ISO 6892-1:2009: Metallic materials - Tensile testing - Part 1: Method of test at room temperature. [Google Scholar]
- BS3518-1 1993: Methods of fatigue testing. Guide to general principles [Google Scholar]
- S. Suresh; “Fatigue of Materials”, Cambridge University Press, UK. [Google Scholar]
- L. Germain and M.R. Bache; in Ti-2007 Science and Technology, edited by M. Ninomi, S. Akiyama, M. Ikeda, M. Hagiwara, K. Maruyama, The Japan Institute of Metals, 2007, pp. 953-956. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Woodfield, M.D. Gorman, R.R Corderman, J.F. Sutliff and B. Yamrom; in Titanium 95, Proceedings of Eighth World Conference on Titanium, Eds. Blenkinsop PA, Evans WJ, Flower HM, Institute of Materials, 1996, pp. 1116-1123. [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Wilson, V. Randle and W.J. Evans; Phil. Mag. A, 1997, Issue 2, pp. 471-480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.