MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Melting and Casting|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Mitchell A. Melting, Casting and Forging Problems inTitanium Alloys[J]. Mater Sci Eng A, 1998, 243-257. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yiaohe, Hu Zhuangqi, Jie Wanqi. Consolidation Technology[M]. Beijing:Machinery Industry Press, 1998, 56-58. [Google Scholar]
- Dou Yongqing. Distribution of main alloying elements of titanium alloy in ingots[J].The 6th National Titanium and Titanium Alloy Academic Exchange Conference. Beijing: Atomic Energy Press 1987, 43-48. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yongqing, Liu Junlin, Zhou Lian, Analysis on the Segregation of Typical β Alloying Elements of Cu, Fe and Cr in Ti Alloys[J]. Rare metal materials and engineering, 2005, 34(4):531. [Google Scholar]
- Kurz W, Fisher D J, Fundamentals of solidification[M]. 2th ed. Switzerland: Trans. Tech. Publications, 1989:48. [Google Scholar]
- Tiller W A, Jackson K A, Rutter J W, Chalmers B The redistribution of solute atoms during the solidification of metals[J]. Acta Metallurgica, 1953, 1:428-437. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.