MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Marine, Gas and Other Industrial Applications|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- S. Ikonopisov, Theory of electrical breakdown during formation of barrier anodic films, Electrochimica Acta, Volume 22, Issue 10, 1977, pages 1077-1082. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Yerokhin, A. Leyland, A. Matthews, Kinetic aspects of aluminium titanate layer formation on titanium alloys by plasma electrolytic oxidation, Applied Surface Science, Volume 200, Issues 1-4, 2002, pages 172-184. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mathis, E. Rocca, D. Veys-Renaux, J. Tardelli, Electrochemical behaviour of titanium in KOH at high potential, Electrochimica Acta, Volume 202, 2016, pages 253-261. [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Yerokhin, X. Nie, A. Leyland, A. Matthews, Characterisation of oxide films produced by plasma electrolytic oxidation of a Ti–6Al–4V alloy, Surface and Coatings Technology, Volume 130, Issue 2, 2000, pages 195-206. [Google Scholar]
- S. Durdu, & M. Usta, The tribological properties of bioceramic coatings produced on Ti6Al4V alloy by plasma electrolytic oxidation. Ceramics International, Volume 40, Issue 2, 2014, pages 3627-3635. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, T. Lei, L. Guo, & B. Jiang, Fretting wear behavior of microarc oxidation coatings formed on titanium alloy against steel in unlubrication and oil lubrication. Applied surface science, Volume 252, Issue 23, 2016, pages 8113-8120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.