MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Extraction and Powder Production|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- T.E. Tietz and J.W. Wilson, Behavior and properties of refractory metals: Stanford University Press, 1965. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Dibbern, “Interdiffusivity in Titanium-Tantalum Alloys Processed at 1473 K,” Bachelor of Science, Materials Science and Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- B. Gortikov, “Effects of processing on microstructure and properties of Ti-Ta Alloys,” Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Claux, B., Serp, J. and Fouletier, J., 2011. Electrochemical reduction of cerium oxide into metal. Electrochimica Acta, 56(7), pp.2771-2780. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gordo, E., Chen G.Z. and Fray D.J., 2004. Toward optimisation of electrolytic reduction of solid chromium oxide to chromium powder in molten chloride salts. Electrochimica Acta, 49 (13), pp.2195-2208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Martinez A.M., Osen K.S., Gudbrandsen, H., Sommerseth, C., Wang, Z. and Darell, O., 2018, March. Direct method for producing scandium metal and scandium-aluminium intermetallic compounds from the oxides. In TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition (pp. 1559-1564). Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- R. Barnett, K.T. Kilby, and D.J. Fray, “Reduction of tantalum pentoxide using graphite and tin-oxide-based anodes via the FFC-Cambridge process,” Metallurgical and materials transactions B, vol. 40, pp. 150-157, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Q.-s. Song, Q. Xu, X. Kang, J.-h. Du, and Z.-p. Xi, “Mechanistic insight of electrochemical reduction of Ta 2 O 5 to tantalum in a eutectic CaCl 2–NaCl molten salt,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 490, pp. 241-246, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Schwandt and D. Fray, “Determination of the kinetic pathway in the electrochemical reduction of titanium dioxide in molten calcium chloride,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 51, pp. 66-76, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Z. Chen, D.J. Fray, and T.W. Farthing, “Direct electrochemical reduction of titanium dioxide to titanium in molten calcium chloride,” Nature, vol. 407, pp. 361-364, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Benson, I. Mellor, and M. Jackson, “Direct reduction of synthetic rutile using the FFC process to produce low-cost novel titanium alloys,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 51, pp. 4250-4261, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.