MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- K.G. Budinski, Tribological properties of titanium alloys [J]. Wear. 151(1991) 203-217. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengxian, Zhou Lian, Xu Zhong, et al. Surface plasma metallurgy technologies of titanium, Rare Metal Letters [J]. 23(2004) 2: 1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guang. Harm and Prevention measures of high pressure compressor titanium combustion. International Aviation. 1 (1995) 40-42. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jinyou. Development of anti burning titanium alloy in Russia. Aeronautical Science & Technology. 3 (1995) 38-40. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pingze, Xu Zhong, Zhang Gaohui, He Zhiyong. Preparation of double glow plasma surface metallurgy treated Ti-Cu burn-resistant alloy. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals. 15 (2005) 1: 110-115. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pingze, Xu Zhong, Zhang Gaohui, He Zhiyong. Study of surface burn-resistant Ti-Cu titanium alloy. Rare Metal Material and Engineering. 34 (2005)1: 162-165. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Pingze, Li Zhonghou, He Zhiyong. Surface chromizing of Ti-6Al-4V by double glow plasma surface alloying technology. Ordnance Material Science and Engineering. 28 (2005)1: 18-25. [Google Scholar]
- Wenbo Wang, Zhong Xu, Zhiyong He, et al. Study on double-glow plasma niobium surface alloying of pure titanium. Vacuum. 81(2007)937-942. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenxia, Wang Wenbo, He Zhiyong et al. Study of plasma niobium surface alloying on titanium (TA2) and Titanium alloys (TC4). Hot Working Technology. 9 (2005) 1-2. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengxian, Du jihong, et al. Performances of Ti-Pd coating on titanium surface prepared by double glow plasma technology [J]. Rare Metal Materials and Engineering. 35 (2006) 8: 1239-1243. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zeping, Xu Zhong, Zhang Gaohui. Double glow plasma surface molybdenizing of pure Ti nad Ti-6Al-4V. Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics & astronautics. 37(2005) 5:582-586. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Yanmei, et al. Study on corrosion behavior of plasma Mo-N modified titanium in artificial blood solution. Physical Testing and Chemical Analysis Part A: Physical Testing. 41(2005)3: 117. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Hongjuan, et al. Electrochemical behavior of Mo-N modified layer on pure titanium with plasma surface alloying technique. Rare Metals Letters. 24(2005)11:21. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Dehui, Tan Yun. Environmental hydrogen embrittlement of metal and its testing technology. National Defend Industry Press. 1998. 12, First Edition. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gaohui, Pan Junde, He Zhiyong, et al. Double glow plasma hydrogen-free carburizing on commercial purity titanium. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology-Mater. Sci.Ed. 20(2005)4: 80. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G H, Pan J D, Xu Zhong, et al. Double glow plasma carburizing without hydrogen of titanium alloy [J]. Nonferrous Metal. 56(2004)1: 4-6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Gaohui, He Zhiyong, et al. Mechanical and tribological properties of titanium alloys by double glow plasma hydrogen-free carbonitriding. Materi. Sci. Forum. 475-479(2005) 3951-3954. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Shouchang, Li Zhengxian, Wang Yanfeng The effect of Non-hydrogen carburizing on mechanical properties of TC4 titanium alloy [J]. Rare Metal Materials and Engineering, 10(2016)2734-2740. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.