MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- R.R. Boyer, An overview on the use of titanium in the aerospace industry, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Volume 213, Issues 1-2, 1996, pp.103-114 [Google Scholar]
- J. Adamus, Characteristic of shaping titanium sheets by cold working methods, International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Volume 11, Issue 4, 2006, pp.727-733 [Google Scholar]
- F.,-K Chen and K., -H Chiu, Stamping formability of pure titanium sheets, Journal of Materials Processing Technology Volume 170, Issues 1-2, 2005, pp. 181-186 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Cui and L. Gao, Studies on hole-flanging process using multistage incremental forming, CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, Volume 2, Issue 2, 2010, pp.124-128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Karelova, C. Krempaszky, E. Werner, P. Tsipouridis, T. Hebesberger and A. Pichler, Hole Expansion of Dual-phase and Complex-phase AHS Steels - Effect of Edge Conditions, Materials technology, Volume 80, Issue 1, pp.71-77 [Google Scholar]
- K.,-I. Mori, Y. Abe and Y. Suzui, Improvement of stretch flangeability of ultra-high strength steel sheet by smoothing of sheared edge, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Volume 210, Issue 4, 2010, pp. 653-659 [Google Scholar]
- A. Konieczny and T. Henderson, On Formability Limitations in Stamping Involving Sheared Edge Stretching, Warrendale: SAE technical paper series, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- X, Chen, P. McKune and D. Prince, Automotive Applications of Stretch Flange High Strength Steel, Warrendale: SAE Technical Paper, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Shi and X. Chen, Prediction of Stretch Flangeability Limits of Advanced High Strength Steels using the Hole Expansion Test, Warrendale: SAE Technical Paper Series, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bambach, H. Voswinckel and G. Hirt, A new process design for performing hole-flanging operations by incremental sheet forming. Procedia Engineering, Volume 81, 2014, pp. 2305-2310. [Google Scholar]
- P. Larour, J. Freudenthaler, A. GrünsteidI and K. Wang, Evaluation of alternative stretch flangeability testing methods to ISO16630 standard, IDDRG 2014 Conference, Paris, France, pp.188-193 [Google Scholar]
- M. Schneider, I. Peshekhodov, A. Bouguecha and B.,-A Behrens, A new approach for user-independent determination of formability of a steel sheet sheared edge, Production Engineering, Volume 10, Issue 3, 2016, pp. 241-252 [Google Scholar]
- E. Atzema, M. Bortsutzki, M. Braun, S. Brockmann, M. Bulter, B. Carlsson, P. Larour and A. Richter, A European round robin test for the hole expansion test according to ISO 16630, Fellbach, Proceeding of international conference: New development in sheet metal forming, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.