MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Jones, Russell H., ed. Stress-Corrosion Cracking, Materials performance and evaluation. ASM international, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Duttweiler, R., R. Wagner, and K. Antony. “An investigation of stress-corrosion failures in titanium compressor components.” Stress-Corrosion Cracking of Titanium. ASTM International, 1966. [Google Scholar]
- Joseph, Sudha, et al. “The mechanisms of hot salt stress corrosion cracking in titanium alloy Ti-6Al-2Sn-4Zr-6Mo.” Corrosion Science 134 (2018): 169-178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chapman, T. P., et al. “Environmentally assisted fatigue crack nucleation in Ti–6Al–2Sn–4Zr–6Mo.” Corrosion Science 96 (2015): 87-101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao, Sheng, et al. “The mechanism of aqueous stress-corrosion cracking of α+ β titanium alloys.” Corrosion Science 125 (2017): 29-39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haaijer, G., and A.W. Loginow. “Stress analysis of bent-beam stress corrosion Specimens.” Corrosion 21.4 (1965): 105-112. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ondrejcin, R. S. “Chlorine gas and fluoride ion in hot-salt stress corrosion cracking of titanium-aluminum alloys.” (1969). [Google Scholar]
- Yuantao, Ning, and Zhou Xinming. “Metastable extension of solid solubility of alloying elements in silver.” Journal of alloys and compounds 182.1 (1992): 131-144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ciszak, Clément, et al. “NaCl induced corrosion of Ti-6Al-4V alloy at high temperature.” Corrosion Science 110 (2016): 91-104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.