MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- A. Vairis and M. Frost, Modelling the linear friction welding of titanium blocks (Materials Science and Engineering, 2000), 8-17 [Google Scholar]
- A. Vairis and M. Frost, On the extrusion stage of linear friction welding of Ti-6Al-4V (Materials Science and Engineering, 1999), 477-484 [Google Scholar]
- R. Turner et al., Linear friction welding of Ti-6Al-4V: Modelling and validation (Acta Materalia 59, 2011), 3792-3803 [Google Scholar]
- P. Wanjara and M. Jahazi, Linear Friction Welding of Ti-6Al-4V: Processing, Microstructure, and Mechanical-Property Inter-Relationships (Metallurgical and Materials transactions, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Romero et al., Effect of the forging pressure on the microstructure and residual stress development in Ti-6Al-4V linear friction welds (Acta Materalia 57, 2009), 5582-5592 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.