MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- R. Boyer and G. Welsch, C. E. W. Materials Properties Handbook: Titanium Alloys (1994). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lecca, (SVP Material & Parts Procurement AIRBUS), International Titanium Association Singapore 2018, Titanium Asia 2018, Singapore February (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Seiner (TIMET), Non-Aerospace Demand: Trends and Forecasting, Titanium Asia 2018, Singapore February (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Williams et al., Wire + arc additive manufacturing, Materials Science and Engineering, Vol 32, Iss. 7, 641-647 [Google Scholar]
- S. Seong et al. (RAND Corporation), Titanium Industrial Base, Price Trends, and Technology Initiatives, (2009) (https://doi.org/10.7249/MG789) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. de Vos et al. (SECO), Applied Metal Cutting Physics - Best Practice, (SECO TOOLS, Fagersta, Sweden, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.