MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- NTSB /AAR-90/06, United Airlines Flight 232, McDonnell Douglas DC-10-10, Sioux Gateway Airport, Sioux City, Iowa, July 19th, 1989, https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/AccidentReports/Reports/AAR-90-06.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- AC 33.14-1, Damage Tolerance for High Energy Turbine Rotors, https://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/media/AdvisorytiCircular/ACti33ti14-1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Turbine Rotor Material Design, Final Report, December 2000, http://www.darwin.swri.org/htmltifiles/pdftidocs/pubs/Reports/trmdtiphase1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Buttrill, C.E. Shamblen, Hearth Melt Plus Vacuum Arc Remelt: Production Status, Titanium ‘95: Science and Technology, Proceedings of the Eight World Titanum Conference on Titanium, Birmingham, 1995, p1446. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Musatov, A.S. Freedman, B.N. Sukhorosov, Five-Tonne Titanium Ingots Produced by Skull Melting, Titanium ‘92: Science and Technology, Proceedings of Seventh World Titanium Conference on Titanium, San Diego, 1992, p 2415. [Google Scholar]
- AC 33.15-1, Manufacturing Process of Premium Quality Titanium Alloy Rotating Engine Components, https://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/media/AdvisorytiCircular/ACti33ti15-1.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Woodfield, C.E. Shamblen, Titanium Industry Quality Improvements, Ti-2003: Science and Technology, Proceedings of the 10th World Conference on Titanium, Hamburg, 2003, p2737. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Woodfield, C.E. Shamblen, Titanium Alloy Melt Process Quality Improvements, Ti-2007: Science and Technology, Proceedings of the 11th World Conference on Titanium, Kyoto, 2007, p151. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.