MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- AZoM. Titanium alloys for aeroengine and airframe applications [Internet]. 2002 [cited 2019 Mar 22]. Available from: http://www.azom.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=1569 [Google Scholar]
- eFatigue LLC. Thermomechanical technical background [Internet]. 2008 [cited 2019 Mar 7]. Available from: https://www.efatigue.com/hightemp/background/tmf.html [Google Scholar]
- Titanium engineers. Titanium 6Al-2Sn-4Zr-6Mo Ti 6246 (UNS R56260). Texas: Titanium engineers; 2016. [Google Scholar]
- MT. Whittaker, Titanium in the gas turbine engine. Advances in gas turbine technology. 2011. p. 315-36. [Google Scholar]
- RM. Nageswara, AD. Kumar, S. Sathyanarayanan, SD. Gupta. Gas turbine materials - current status and its developmental prospects - a critical review. Vellore. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hähner, E. Affeldt, T. Beck, H. Klingelhöffer, M. Loveday, C. Rinaldi. Validated code-of-practice for thermo-mechanical fatigue testing. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- S. Brookes, A. Scholz, M. Whittaker, M. Loveday, A. Wisby, N. Ryder et al. Code of practice for force-controlled thermo-mechanical fatigue testing. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J. Palmer, J. Jones, A. Dyer, R. Smith, R. Lancaster, M. Whittaker. Development of test facilities for thermo-mechanical fatigue testing. Int J Fatigue. Elsevier; 2019; 121: 208-18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Jacobsson, C. Persson, S. Melin. Thermo-mechanical fatigue crack propagation experiments in inconel 718. Int J Fatigue. Elsevier; 2009;31(8-9): 1318-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CJ. Pretty, MT. Whittaker, SJ. Williams. Crack growth of a polycrystalline nickel alloy under tmf loading. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- CJ. Pretty, MT. Whitaker, SJ. Williams. Thermo-mechanical fatigue crack growth of RR1000. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- WJ. Evans, JP. Jones, S. Williams. The interactions between fatigue, creep and environmental damage in Ti 6246 and Udimet 720Li. 2005; 27: 1473-84. [Google Scholar]
- J. Jones, M. Whittaker, R. Lancaster, S. Williams. The influence of phase angle, strain range and peak cycle temperature on the TMF crack initiation behaviour and damage mechanisms of the nickel-based superalloy, RR1000. Int J Fatigue. Elsevier; 2017; 98: 279-85. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.