MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- G. Giuliano, Superplastic forming of advanced metallic materials – methods and applications, ISBN 978-1-84569-753-2 (2011), p.12. [Google Scholar]
- F. Nazaret, Method of controlling a superplastic forming machine and correspondent machine, FR patent number FR3034690A1, 2015 – WO 2016/162642 A1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jocelyn, A. Kar, A. Fanourakis, T. Flower, M. Ackerman, A. Keevil, J. Way. Indirect versus direct heating of sheet materials: superplastic forming and diffusion bonding using lasers, Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, Volume 19(4), pp 527-532, June 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wilson, C. Couzins-Short, H. Chesterton, A. Jocelyn, Superplastic Forming and Diffusion Bonding: Current Cost, Value and Future Trends, Key Engineering Materials Vol 433, pp 119-124, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mauduit, M. LeFournier, K. Grondin, T. Pottier, Y. Le-Maoult, Industrial applications of the superplastic forming by using Infrared heaters, International Conference on the Technology of Plasticity, ICTP 2017, Cambridge, UK. [Google Scholar]
- F. Nazaret, O. Barrau, G. Bernhart, T. Cutard, Innovative SPF toolings based on reinforced refractory concretes, ICSAM2009 – International Conference on Superplasticity in Advanced Materials (Seattle) Invited lecture 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.