MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- M. Holmquist, V. Recina, and B. Pettersson, “Tensile and creep properties of diffusion bonded titanium alloy IMI 834 to gamma titanium aluminide IHI alloy 01A,” Acta Mater., vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 1791-1799, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Wang et al., “Diffusion bonding of γ-TiAl alloy to Ti-6Al-4V alloy under hot pressure,” Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China (English Ed., vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 1059-1063, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Guillon et al., “Field-assisted sintering technology/spark plasma sintering: Mechanisms, materials, and technology developments,” Advanced Engineering Materials, vol. 16, no. 7. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Suárez et al., “Challenges and Opportunities for Spark Plasma Sintering : A Key Technology for a New Generation of Materials,” Sinter. Appl., pp. 319-342, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. He, Z. Fu, W. Wang, J. Zhang, Z.A. Munir, and P. Liu, “Temperature-gradient joining of Ti-6Al-4V alloys by pulsed electric current sintering,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 535, pp. 18-188, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Miriyev, A. Stern, E. Tuval, S. Kalabukhov, Z. Hooper, and N. Frage, “Titanium to steel joining by spark plasma sintering (SPS) technology,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 213, no. 2, pp. 161-166, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Vicente, A. Fedrizzi, N. Bazzanella, F. Casari, F. Buccioti, and A. Molinari, “Microstructure of interface of SPS co-sintered and sinter bonded cp2-Ti and Co – 28Cr – 6Mo,” Powder Metall., vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 143-148, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhao, Y. Liu, L. Huang, B. Liu, and Y. He, “Diffusion bonding of Ti-45Al-7Nb-0.3W alloy by spark plasma sintering,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 230, pp. 272-279, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Martin, D. Fabrègue, F. Mercier, J.A. Chafino-Aixa, R. Dendievel, and J.J. Blandin, “Coupling electron beam melting and spark plasma sintering: A new processing route for achieving titanium architectured microstructures,” Scr. Mater., vol. 122, pp. 5-9, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Pope, E.L. Calvert, N.S. Weston, and M. Jackson, “FAST-DB: A novel solid-state approach for diffusion bonding dissimilar titanium alloy powders for next generation critical components,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 269, no. February, pp. 200-207, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Weston and M. Jackson, “FAST-forge − A new cost-effective hybrid processing route for consolidating titanium powder into near net shape forged components,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 243, pp. 335-346, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Calvert, B. Wynne, N. Weston, A. Tudball, and M. Jackson, “Thermomechanical processing of a high strength metastable beta titanium alloy powder, consolidated using the low-cost FAST-forge process,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 254, no. April 2017, pp. 158-170, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.