MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- On the characteristics of titanium alloys for the aircraft applications, Materials Today: Proceedings 4 (2017) 8971-8982, P. Singh, H. Pungotra, N.S. Kalsi [Google Scholar]
- Optimisation of process parameters to address fundamental challenges during selective laser melting of Ti-6Al-4V: A review, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, Volume 128, May 2018, Pages 1-20 H. Shipley, D. McDonnell, M. Culleton, R. Coull, D. Trimble [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- In-situ residual stress reduction, martensitic decomposition and mechanical properties enhancement through high temperature powder bed pre-heating of Selective Laser Melted Ti6Al4V, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Volume 695, 17 May 2017, Pages 211-220, Haider Ali, Le Ma, Hassan Ghadbeigi, Kamran Mumtaz [Google Scholar]
- ASTM_F3001_2014 Standard Specification for Additive Manufacturing Ti64 ELI with Powder Bed Fusion [Google Scholar]
- An experimental study of residual stress and direction-dependence of fatigue crack growth behaviour in as-built and stress-relieved selective-laser-melted Ti6Al4V, Materials Science and Engineering: A, In press, accepted manuscript, Available online 6 April 2019, Abdul Khadar Syed, Bilal Ahmad, Hua Guo, Thays Machry, Xiang Zhang [Google Scholar]
- An overview of residual stresses in metal powder bed fusion, Additive Manufacturing, Volume 27, May 2019, Pages 131-149, Jamison L. Bartlett, Xiaodong Li [Google Scholar]
- Study on the microstructure, mechanical property and residual stress of SLM Inconel-718 alloy manufactured by differing island scanning strategy, Optics & Laser Technology, Volume 75, December 2015, Pages 197-206, Yanjin Lu, Songquan Wu, Yiliang Gan, Tingting Huang, Jinxin Lin [Google Scholar]
- Experimental Analysis of Residual Stresses on AlSi10Mg Parts Produced by Means of Selective Laser Melting (SLM), Procedia CIRP, Volume 62, 2017, Pages 458-463, Alessandro Salmi, Eleonora Atzeni, Luca Iuliano, Manuela Galati [Google Scholar]
- Application of base plate preheating during selective laser melting, Procedia CIRP, Volume 74, 2018, Pages 5-11, R. Mertens, S. Dadbakhsh, J. Van Humbeeck, J. -P. Kruth [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.