MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Baoshu G. Technique of shotcrete support for tunnel and underground works. China Communications Press (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Liangkui C. Shotcrete. China Architecture and Building Press (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Junpeng R, Benxiu L, Yu W, et al. Research on preparation and properties of new liquid non-alkali liquid accelerator for shotcrete. Journal of Shandong Chemical Industry, 48, 3-6(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Guangbing Z. Progress of the research for shotcrete. Journal of Concrete, 258, 105-109(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jong Pil W, Un Jong H, Cheol Keun K, Su Jin L. Mechanical performance of shotcrete made with a high-strength cement-based mineral accelerator. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 49, 175-183(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xiongfei H, Xun Z. Study on acceleration mechanism of liquid alkali-free accelerating components. Journal of Tunnel construction, 34, 1131-1136(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jingyu M, Zhongcheng M, Lan W, et al. Performance and mechanism of a new alkali-free and chloride-free liquid accelerator. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 34, 14-18(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.