MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- M.L. Nehdi. (2013). Clay in cement-based materials. Construction and Building Materials, 51 (2014) 372-382 [Google Scholar]
- Ayati, B., Ferrándiz-Mas, V., Newport, D., & Cheeseman, C. (2018). Use of clay in the manufacture of lightweight aggregate. Construction and Building Materials, 162, 124-131. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ng, J. Plank, Interaction mechanisms between Na montmorillonite clay and MPEG-based polycarboxylate superplasticizers, Cem. Concr. Res. 42 (6) (2012) 847-854. [Google Scholar]
- Courard, L., Michel, F., & Pierard, J. (2011). Influence of clay in limestone fillers for selfcompacting cement based composites. Construction and Building Materials, 25(3), 1356 [Google Scholar]
- D. Atarashi, K. Yamada, A. Itoh, M. Miyauchi, E. Sakai, Interaction between montmorillonite and chemical admixture, J. Adv. Concr. Technol. 13 (6) (2015)325-331. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chi, R. Huang, Effect of montmorillonite as additive on the properties of cement-based composites, Sci. Eng. Compos. Mater. 19 (1) (2012) 45-54. [Google Scholar]
- H. Tan, C. Qi, B. Ma, X. Li, S. Jian, Effect of polycarboxylate superplasticiser adsorption on fluidity of cement-clay system, Mater. Res. Innov. 19 (S5) (2015) 423-428. [Google Scholar]
- Gowripalan N, Sirivivatnanon V, Lim C C. Chloride diffusivity of concrete cracked in flexure [J]. Cement and Concrete Research, 2000, 30(5), 725-730 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.