MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Xin Dabo, Li Hui, Ou Jinping, Wang Liang, Chen Dongying. Experimental study on flutter stability of a long-span bridge subject to wind-rain actions [J]. Science China(Technological Sciences), 2013, 56(08): 2089-2098. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kai, Liao Haili, Li Mingshui. Study on flutter performance of long-span steel girder suspension bridges based on wind tunnel tests [J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2015, 34(15):175-180+194. [Google Scholar]
- Editorial Department of China Journal of Highway and Transport. Review on China’s Bridge Engineering Research: 2014 [J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2014, 27(5):162-166. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhiwen, Gu Ming. A CFD-AM-CSD method on rapid prediction of the flutter critical wind speed of long-span bridges [J]. China Civil Engineering Journal, 2014, 46(7):88-96. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Xu. Chen Zhengqing. Experiment on Vortex Vibration of Bridge Main Girder’s Section Model Under Coupling Effect of Wind and Rain [J]. Journal of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2018, 35 (3):54-62. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liang. Wind-Rain-Induced Static and Dynamic Characteristics of Long-Span Bridge Decks [D]. Harbin Institute of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Lin, Ge Yao Jun, Wu Zhanke, Xu Linshan. Theoretic and testing investigation of wind -rain coupling loads on bridges and structures [J]. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 2014, 27(4):507-517 [Google Scholar]
- Fu Xing. Dynamic response and collapse analyses of transmission tower-line system subjected to wind and rain loads [D]. Dalian University of Technology, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Y H, Wu Z, Xu Z L, et al. Effects of Rainfall on Aircraft Aerodynamics [J]. Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 2014, 71:85-127. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Guochao, Zhang Jianren. Numerical Simulation of Wind-rain Coupling Effect on Typical Bridge Section Based on Lagrangian System [J]. Journal of Hunan University (Natural Sciences), 2017, 44(9):26-32. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Q, Hui D, Deng Z, et al. Three-field coupling analysis for large-scale wind turbine with wind-rain-structure [J]. Journal of Central South University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Masaru Abuku, Hans Janssen, Jean Poesen, Staf Roels. Impact, absorption and evaporation of raindrops on building facades. Building and Environment, 2009, 44: 113-124. [Google Scholar]
- Gong Li. Erosion calculation of raindrops’ kinetic energy of loess plateau’s rainfall [J]. Journal of Lanzhou Jiaotong University (Natural Sciences), 2005, 24(4): 43-45. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhengqing. Wind-Induced Vibration, Stability and Control of Engineering Structures [M]. China Science Publishing&Media Ltd, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Wenfeng, Zou Kongqing, Sun Jianpeng, Wang Meiqin. Buffeting response analysis of the suspension bridge in time domain [J]. Journal of Xi’an University of Architecture & Technology (Natural Science Edition), 2015, 47(3):371-375. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.