MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Analysis|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- W. H. Hsieh, J. Y. Wu, W. H. Shih and W. C. Chiu, “Experimental investigation of heat-transfer characteristics of aluminum-foam heat sinks, ” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 47, 5149-5157 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Tuckerman and R. F. W. Pease, “High-performance heat sinking for VLSI, ” IEEE ELECTR DEVICE L 2, 126-129 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Ghasemi, A. A. Ranjbar and M. J. Hosseini, “Experimental and numerical investigation of circular minichannel heat sinks with various hydraulic diameter for electronic cooling application, ” MICROELECTRON RELIAB 73, 97-105 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Bowers and I. Mudawar, “High flux boiling in low flow rate, low pressure drop mini-channel and micro-channel heat sinks, ” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 37, 321-332 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lei, A. Ortega and R. Vaidyanathan, “Modeling and optimization of multilayer minichannel heat sinks in single-phase flow, ” ASME InterPACK Conference 2, 29-43 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. C. Hung, W. M. Yan and W. P. Li, “Analysis of heat transfer characteristics of double-layered microchannel heat sink, ” Int. J. Heat Mass Transf. 55, 3090-3099 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tikadar, S. K. Oudah, T. C. Paul, A. S. Salman, A. K. M. M. Morshed and J. A. Khan, “Parametric study on thermal and hydraulic characteristics of inter-connected parallel and counter flow mini-channel heat sink, ” Appl. Therm. Eng. 153 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Md. M. Hossain, A. Tikadar, F. Bari and A. K. M. M. Morshed, “Enhanced heat sink with geometry induced wall-jet, ” AIP Conference Proceedings (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tikadar, “Enhancing thermal-hydraulic performance of parallel and counter flow mini-channel heat sinks utilizing secondary flow: a numerical and experimental study, ” Theses and Dissertations 5453, University of South Carolina (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Moraveji and R. M. Ardehali, “CFD modeling (comparing single and two-phase approaches) on thermal performance of Al2O3/water nanofluid in mini-channel heat sink, ” Int. Commun. Heat Mass Transf. 44, 157-164 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.