MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Analysis|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Eddingsaas N C, Suslick K S. Light from sonication of crystal slurries, J. Nature. 444(9), 136, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Suslick K S, Neis U. The Chemical Effects of Ultrasound, J. Scientific American. 43(2), 80-86, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Prosperetti A. Physics of Acoustic Cavitation, M. Frontiers in Physical Acoustic, 145-183, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Mandroyan A, Viennet R. Modification of the ultrasound induced activity by the presence of an electrode in a sonoreactor working at low frequencies (20 and 40 kHz). Part I: active zone visualization by laser tomography, J. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 5(3), 1-19(2008) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Xuan, Yang Yanling, Li Xing, et al. Measurement and visualization of ultrasonic cavitation field based on MATLAB, J. China Environmental Science, 036(003), 719-726(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Liyan, Liu Penghong, Yang Yang, et al. Effect of ultrasonic frequency and liquid level on the cavitation field, J. Journal of Tianjin University, 49(8), 802-808(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Servant G, Laborde J L. Spatio-temporal dynamics of cavition bubble clouds in a low frequency reactor: comparison between theoretical and experimental results, J. Ultrasonics Sonochemistry, 8(3), 163-174(2001) [Google Scholar]
- Rhee S H, Kawamura T, Li H Y. Propeller cavitation study using an unstructured grid based Navier-Stoker slover, J. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 127(5), 986-994(2005) [Google Scholar]
- Allen, John S, Roy, Ronald A. Dynamics of gas bubbles in viscoelastic fluids. II. Nonlinear viscoelasticity, J. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 108(4), 1640-1650(2000) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weizhong, Chen Xi, Lu Meijun, et al. Single bubble sonoluminescence driven by non-simple-harmonic ultrasounds, J. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. 111(6), 2632-2637(2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.