MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 318, 20207th International Conference of Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (ICMMEN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2020|
- P. Kotler, G. Armstrong, L. Brown, and S. Adam. Marketing, 7th Ed. Pearson Education Australia/Prentice Hall, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Definition by the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions Archived July 20, 2014, at the Wayback Machine [Google Scholar]
- S. Terzi et al, Int. J. Product Lifecycle Management 4, No. 4, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G Pahl. et al. Engineering Design: A Systematic Approach (Elsevier P. House, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Standard EN 13306:2001 Terminologie de la maintenance, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Nato Standardization Agency (NSA) AAP-6-Glossary of terms and definitions, p. 43 [Google Scholar]
- MIL--HDBK--2173 Department of Defense Handbook: Reliability-Centered Maintenance Requirements for Naval, Aircraft, Weapons systems and support equipment, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Standard BS EN 13460:2002 MaintenanceDocuments for Maintenance, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- K Takamura, KP Lok, R Wittlinger, Microsurfacing for preventive maintenance: ecoefficient strategy, Proceedings of the Forty-Seventh Annual Conference of the Canadian Technical Asphalt Association (CTAA): Calgary, Alberta, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Salling et al., Int. J. of LCA, 7(4), 203-218, DOI: 10.1007/BF02978875, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Takata, F. Kimura et.al. Maintenance: Changing Role in Life Cycle Management Annals of the CIRP, 53 (2), 643-655, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Backlund, P. Thollander, M. Ottosson and J. Palm, Energy Policy (51), 392-396., (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen J Cai, Reliab. Eng. Syst. Saf. 81/2, 147-154, https://doi.org/10.1016/S09518320(03)00075-9, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.relyence.com/2019/07/24/guide-maintainability-prediction/, Accesed 15 february, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Agudelo Gutierrez, Decision making support through the consideration of environmental criteria in preliminary design, ph. D. Thesis, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- ISO / TR 14062: 2004 Environmental Management Integrating Environmental Aspects Into Product Design and Development, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Anders S., Global Life Cycle Impact Assessments of Material Shifts: The Example of a Lead Free Electronics Industry, DOI 10.1007/978-1-84882-661-8, ISBN 978-184882-661-8, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.