MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Control System|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Chunhui Liang. The research on real-time reliability analysis and prediction to spindle bearing system of wind turbine[J]. Changchun Inst. Tech. (Nat. Sci. Edi.), 2017, Vol.18, No.3: 41-45. [Google Scholar]
- Zhe Sun, linhai Zhao. Real-time evaluation method of JTC reliability based on cloud theory[J]. Railway journal, 2019, 18:53-73. [Google Scholar]
- Zhixue Tan, Shisheng Zhong, Lin Lin. Trans-layer model learning: A hierarchical modeling strategy for real-time reliability evaluation of complex systems[J]. Engineering and System Safety, 2019, 2(4) : 382-393. [Google Scholar]
- Zeyu Wang, Abdollah Shafieezadeh. Real-time highfidelity reliability updating with equality information using adaptive Kriging[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2020, 3 (1) :154-163. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiliang, WuYubin, YaoDan Wang. Design and Study of Real-time Online Assessing System for Marine Power Station Reliability[J]. 2017 2nd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, 2017: 165-168. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Baoping, Liu Yonghong. Real-time reliability evaluation methodology based on dynamic Bayesian networks: A case study of a subsea pipe ram BOP system.[J]. ISA transactions, 2015, 5 (4): 353-357. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Hongping, Tang Mao. Reliability assessment for systems suffering competing degradation and random shocks under fuzzy environment[J]. Science progress, 2019, 10(1):166-179. [Google Scholar]
- Jinbo Huang, Dejing Kong, Lirong Cui. Bayesian reliability assessment and degradation modeling with calibrations and random failure threshold[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Science), 2016, Vol.21 (4), pp.478-483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaolin, Guo Bo, Cheng Zhi. Real-time reliability evaluation for product with nonlinear driftbased Wiener process[J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 2013(8), Vol.44, No.8: 3203-3209. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haoming, Tang Chong, Wu Liping, Yang Lei, Yao Ying, Liu Hong. Dynamic Reliability Assessment of Distribution Network Based on Equipment State Evaluation Model[J]. Proceedings of the CSU-EPSA, 2017 (7), Vol.29, No.7: 68-74. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.