MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Control System|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- A. H. Singh, S. Harmeet, P. Aashish, OEM’s approach to the design and evaluation of plastic clamps, SAE Int. J. of Passenger Cars Mechanical Systems, 10(1), 141-149 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Liang, Q. G. Deng, X. M. Wan, Optimization design of automobile plastic parts based on GRNN neural network, Plastics, 3, 98-102 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. X. Zhang, H. J. Chang, Y. L. Dou, Polyurethane slush powders for instrument panel of automobiles: composition, Processing and Rheological Properties, Materials Reports, 32(24), 185-190 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Hou, Y. Qian, Z. X. Su. Application of all-plastic structure of new energy vehicles in the improvement of crash safety, China Plastics Industry, 45(7), 140-143 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tappe, H. Potente, New results on the spin welding of plastics, Polymer Engineering & Science, 29(23), 1665-1660 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V. K. Stokes, A. J. Poslinski. Effects of variable viscosity on the steady melting of thermoplastics during spin welding, Polymer Engineering & Science 35(5), 441-459 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Phadke, Spin welding, Popular Plastics & Packaging 60(1), 30-32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sheng, R.Y. Xie, A design method of processing parameters of rotary friction welding for a plastic clutch pump, China Mechanical Engineering, 30(14), 1742-1747 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.